Table of Contents
This study is the world’s largest of its kind. It is the standard work of the industry for electricity generation from solid biomass. The 5th updated edition of the analyst version includes:
- An overview of market factors, fuels, treatment technologies as well as investment and operation costs and revenues (with exemplary calculations).
- An analysis of biomass electricity generation subsidisation (feed-in tariffs, quota systems and auctions) by country (for the world’s most important markets).
- An analysis of the existing plants by country, e.g. in terms of age, used biomass and electricity generation capacity.
- The forecast of the worldwide market development by 2023 by country, including assessment of new constructions, shutdowns and investment volumes.
- Description and market shares of all important operators and technology providers.
At the end of 2013, there were approximately 2,8000 active biomass power plants (without co-incinerators) throughout the world. They had an electricity generation capacity of approximately 42 GWel. We expect these figures to increase to around 4,100 power plants with a capacity of about 67 GWel by 2023. The worldwide increasing support of renewable energies and the development of domestic energy sources from existing waste material, e.g. wood waste or bagasse, are the most important reasons for this growth.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...