Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Oil and gas industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian oil and gas
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian oil and gas market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil and gas market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian oil and gas market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian oil & gas market had a total market value of $27.7 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the oil & gas industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $11.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $10.0 and $6.2 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the oil & gas in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $10.8 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $9.4 and $5.7 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian oil and gas market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian oil and gas market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian oil and gas market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian oil and gas market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...