Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian gas utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian gas utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian gas utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian gas utilities market had a total market value of $2.8 billion in 2014. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of -3.1% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the gas utilities industry, Denmark is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $1.6 billion in 2014. This was followed by Sweden and Norway, with $0.7 and $0.4 billion, respectively.
Denmark is expected to lead the gas utilities in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $1.5 billion in 2019, followed by Sweden and Norway with expected values of $0.6 and $0.3 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian gas utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian gas utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian gas utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Oil And Gas