Table of Contents
The NAFTA Precious Metals & Minerals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA precious metals & minerals market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA precious metals & minerals market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key precious metals & minerals market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA precious metals & minerals market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The precious metals & minerals industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $27,338.2 million in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 27.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the precious metals & minerals industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $11,802.5 million in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $8,768.3 and $6,767.4 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the precious metals & minerals industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $12,349.3 million in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $8,403.8 and $6,459.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA precious metals & minerals market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA precious metals & minerals market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA precious metals & minerals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Stringent emission regulations and increasing vehicle production & parc are driving the catalytic converter market” The catalytic converter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.05%, to reach ...
About Precious Metals Precious metals are naturally occurring rare metallic chemical elements. They have high economic value. The precious metals considered in this report are silver, gold, palladium, ...
About Platinum Group Metals PGMs consist of six chemical elements, which include platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, osmium, and iridium that are clustered together in the periodic table. These elements ...