Table of Contents
The BRIC Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC gas utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC gas utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC gas utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the gas utilities industry and had a total market value of $115.3 billion in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 30.4% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the gas utilities industry, Russia is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $49.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by China, Brazil and India with a value of $47.7, $14.6, and $3.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $95.4 billion in 2019, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $68.5, $22.1 and $4.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC gas utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC gas utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC gas utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...