Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five gas utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five gas utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five gas utilities market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $92.1 billion to the global gas utilities industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $155.0 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 11% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the gas utilities industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $47.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by South Africa and Brazil with a value of $17.7 and $14.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $95.4 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil and South Africa with expected values of $22.1 and $21.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five gas utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five gas utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five gas utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five power generation market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...