Table of Contents
The G8 Gas Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 gas utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 gas utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 gas utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $530.1 billion in 2014 to the global gas utilities industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $578.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the gas utilities industry, with market revenues of $172.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $126.7 and $50.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the G8 nations with a value of $171.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $154.8 and $68.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 gas utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 gas utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 gas utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...