Table of Contents
Foreign investment has been important in Hungary's rapid expansion. The economy contracted by 6.8% in 2009, after average growth of 3.4% during 1997-2008. However, it recovered with 1.1% growth in 2010 and 1.6% in 2011. Recession returned in 2012 but in 2014 the economy should grow by 2.45%, due to favorable macroeconomic policies, domestic demand and improved market confidence.
Features and benefits
* Understand how Hungary can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Hungary, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Hungary through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Hungary identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Hungary, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Hungary's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does Hungary perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Hungary and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Hungary perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Hungary perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...