Table of Contents
India has emerged as one of the most promising markets for electronic security systems in last six years. Amongst all electronic security systems, video surveillance systems have captured key share of the market pie. Video surveillance market in India has increased tremendously in recent years on account of rising security concerns, primarily related to terrorism threats and increasing crime rates. Additionally, India’s video surveillance market is also driven by increasing IT spending coupled with government initiatives.
According to 6Wresearch, India’s video surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% from 2016 to 2022. Although analog based surveillance systems have accounted for majority of the market revenues; however, growing awareness along with declining prices are likely to proliferate IP based surveillance systems market in the coming years.
In 2015, the government & transportation, commercial offices and banking & financial verticals accounted for the highest share in terms of market revenues, however, other verticals such as retail, residential, and industrial are considered as key growth verticals.
“India Video Surveillance Market (2016-2022)” provides in-depth analysis with 92 figures and 64 tables covered in more than 190 pages. The report thoroughly covers video surveillance market types, components, verticals and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/ high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to decide and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Historical data of Global Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2015
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Video Surveillance Market until 2022
- Historical data of India Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2009-2015
- Market Size & Forecast of India Video Surveillance Market until 2022
- Historical data of India Analog Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2009-2015
- Market Size & Forecast of India Analog Video Surveillance Market until 2022
- Historical data of India IP Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2009-2015
- Market Size & Forecast of India IP Video Surveillance Market until 2022
- Historical data of India Video Surveillance Vertical Market for the Period 2009-2015
- Market Size & Forecast of India Video Surveillance Vertical Market until 2022
- Market Revenue & Volume Share, By Specification (2014 & 2015)
- Historical data of India Video Surveillance Regional Market for the Period 2009-2015
- Market Size & Forecast of India Video Surveillance Regional Market until 2022
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Trends
- Industry Life Cycle
- Value Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Players Volume Market Share, By Video Surveillance Types
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Video Surveillance Types:
o Analog Video Surveillance
o IP/ Network Video Surveillance
o Video Surveillance Software
o Banking & Financial Institutions
o Government & Transportation
o Commercial Offices
o Industrial & Manufacturing
o Hospitality & Healthcare
o Educational Institutions
o Northern India
o Eastern India
o Southern India
o Western India
o Central India
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Demand for actionable insights derived from the ever-increasing data pool of video streams in organizations is one of the major drivers for the growth of the video analytics market” The video analytics ...
“Need to protect business assets, employees, and customers against rising incidences of terror attacks is expected to drive the growth of the physical security market” The physical security market ...
“Video surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4% between 2017 and 2022” The video surveillance market was valued at 30.37 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 75.64 billion ...