Table of Contents
China animal feed market is rapidly growing owing to increasing consumption of meat and meat products, growing demand for milk and dairy products and booming aquaculture industry. Rising pork consumption and growing commercial farmlands in the country are projected to drive the demand for swine feed in the coming years, consequently, contributing to the overall growth of animal feed in China. In addition, aquatic feed segment is witnessing tremendous growth with continuing expansion being witnessed in the aquaculture industry. Traditionally, the market has been highly fragmented, consisting of many small feed mills and companies, however, it is now steadily moving towards consolidation with the growing number of mergers and acquisitions. China is simultaneously trying to establish its presence in the overseas market to capitalize on the growing animal feed demand, globally.
According to “China Animal Feed Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the China animal feed market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% till 2019. The swine feed segment is the highest revenue contributor, followed by poultry and ruminant feed. However, aquaculture is projected to be the fastest growing segment over the next five years. Presently, Southern China is the largest revenue contributor in the country’s animal feed market, followed by East and North East China. New Hope Liuhe, C.P Pokphand, Tongwei- Tongwei and Shenzhen Kondarl are few of the leading players operating in China’s animal feed market. “China Animal Feed Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following aspects related to animal feed market in China:
- China Animal Feed Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis –Swine Feed, Poultry Feed, Ruminant Feed, AquaFeed and Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of animal feed market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, animal feed producers and distributors to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with animal feed manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global animal feed additives industry, which stands at $40 billion in 2015, is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% to reach $ 43.2 billion by 2020. Asia-Pacific and North America are the top two consumers of ...
“Global medicated feed additives market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.41%” The global medicated feed additives market is projected to reach a value of USD 15.32 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...
The global animal feed enzymes market is expected to reach USD 2.67 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising requirements for enhanced nutritional value ...