Table of Contents
India offers great potential for continuing growth in automobile and allied sectors as the country exhibits a significantly lower motorization rate as compared to developed economies. India’s automobile industry accounts for over 20% of the country's manufacturing GDP. Subsequent to the 2008 global economic crisis, the country’s automobile sector witnessed a significant rise on the production front. At present, almost all the major global automobile manufacturers have their operations in India. This creates a huge opportunity for automotive bearing manufacturers in the country. Cumulative sales of passenger cars, three wheelers and two wheelers in the country grew at a CAGR of over 10% during 2009 to 2013, which has been significantly boosting the demand for automotive bearings over the last five years.
According to “India Automotive Bearings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for automotive bearings in India is forecast to increase at a CAGR of around 16% during till 2020. Reviving automobile sales, expanding automobile fleet and continuously growing aftermarket demand are the major market drivers. Two-wheeler automotive bearing segment is anticipated to continue its dominance in the overall automotive bearings market over the forecast period. Northern region comprising Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi NCR, etc., accounted for the largest share in the country’s bearings market in 2014. “India Automotive Bearings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects about automotive bearings market in India:
- India Automotive Bearings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Two-wheeler bearings, Passenger car bearings, Commercial vehicle bearings, OTR bearings and Three-wheeler bearings
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive bearings market in India
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, automotive bearing companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive bearings manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...
“Availability of government support such as subsidies and tax rebates, increasing consumer awareness, increasing vehicle range and low charging time has driven the demand for EVs globally” EV sales ...