Table of Contents
Brazil Video Surveillance Market (2015-2021): Market Forecast By Surveillance Type (Analog & IP Surveillance), Software (Video Management Software, Video Analytics and Others), By Components (Cameras (Analog and IP)), DVR/NVR, Encoders/Decoders, By Verticals (Government and Transportation, Banking & Financial, Retail, Industrial, Hospitality, Commercial and Residential) and Regions (Northern Brazil, Southern Brazil, North-Eastern Brazil, Central-Western Brazil and South-Eastern Brazil)
The need for intelligent security systems, dwelling infrastructure, rising criminal activities are the few factors that have resulted the demand for reliable and intelligent security systems. The benefits offered by electronic surveillance systems over physical security such as ability to allow remote and continuous monitoring have stemmed for their wide deployment across Brazil.
According to 6Wresearch, Brazil Video Surveillance market is projected to reach $1.5 Billion by 2021. In Brazil video surveillance market, analog based video surveillance systems have captured major share of pie in the market. Low cost and ease of installation are the key factors that have spurred analog surveillance systems market. However, in the forecast period, share of IP based video surveillance market is expected to surge due to increasing IT spending, IT infrastructure, upcoming Olympics 2016 and penetration of these systems in government and transportation sector.
In 2014, government & transportation captured significant share in the overall video surveillance market. Government security spending and mandates resulted for this vertical segment dominance.
Growth of video surveillance software market is exhibited to be much higher owing to demand for video analytics software. Criminal identification and need for alerting any unwanted activities would drive video analytics in Brazil in the coming years. The key players in the market include- Axis Communications, Bosch Security Systems, Pelco, Honeywell, Milestone Systems, HikVision Digital, Dahua Technology, IndigoVision, Vivotek, and Arecont Vision.
Key Highlights of the Report
• Historical data of Global Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Global Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Brazil Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Brazil Analog Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2011.
• Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Analog Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Brazil IP Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Brazil IP Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Brazil Video Surveillance Application Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Video Surveillance Application Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Brazil Video Surveillance Regional Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Brazil Video Surveillance Regional Market until 2021.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends.
• Competitive Landscape.
• Company Profiles
• Key Strategic Pointers.
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Video Surveillance System Types:
o Analog based surveillance systems
o IP based surveillance systems
o Surveillance System Software
o Government & Transportation
o Banking and Financial
o Northern Brazil
o Southern Brazil
o North Eastern Brazil
o Central Western Brazil
o Southern East Brazil
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Demand for actionable insights derived from the ever-increasing data pool of video streams in organizations is one of the major drivers for the growth of the video analytics market” The video analytics ...
“Need to protect business assets, employees, and customers against rising incidences of terror attacks is expected to drive the growth of the physical security market” The physical security market ...
“Video surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4% between 2017 and 2022” The video surveillance market was valued at 30.37 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 75.64 billion ...