Table of Contents
Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes consumer perceptions of mobile payments, including the share of payments conducted through mobile phones, satisfaction levels for mobile phone transactions, and key aspects affecting growth in use of mobile payments. This report also highlights projected changes in payments through mobile phones until mid-2015, concerns about payments through mobile phones, frequently purchased product categories, and expected security features from mobile payment service providers.
- The report examines the extent of mobile phone use for payment transactions
- The report analyzes the percentage changes expected in payments through mobile phones until mid-2015
- The report identifies major factors influencing increased use of mobile payments by customers
- The report determines the key reasons behind the growth in the use and acceptance of mobile payments
- The report identifies the preferred products associated with mobile payments
- The report ascertains the satisfaction levels of consumers for specific mobile transactions
- The report highlights respondents concerns over payments through mobile phones
- The report identifies the security features anticipated by customers from mobile payment service providers
The report features the opinions of industry respondents about trends in mobile payments, covering the following aspects:
- Mobile phone payment transaction status
- Projected changes in payments through mobile phones over the next six months
- Key aspects affecting growth in use of mobile payments
- Key drivers for payments through mobile phones
- Frequently purchased product categories through mobile phones
- Satisfaction levels for mobile phone transactions
- Concerns over payments through mobile phones
- Expected security features from mobile payment service providers
Reasons To Buy
- The report identifies the extent of mobile payments transactions, allowing organizations to plan strategy about mobile payment platforms.
- The report helps readers to take strategic decisions by analyzing projected changes in payments through mobile phones over the next six months.
- Companies will be provided information about frequently purchased product categories through mobile phones. This will help organizations to devise effective sales and marketing strategies.
- The report highlights security features which customers expect from mobile payment service providers. This will help organizations to strengthen security framework and improve customer satisfaction.
- The report ascertains satisfaction level of customers for specific transactions conducted by mobile phone. This will help organizations to improve service offerings by understand customers’ opinions about services offered.
- The majority of respondents use mobile phones for payment transactions.
- 31% of customers anticipate an increase of 5–25% in payments through mobile phones over the next six months.
- Discounts and fee reductions will encourage customers to increase use of mobile payments.
- Regardless of age group, customers view time and cost saving, and ease of use as the key drivers for payments through mobile phones.
- The highest percentage of survey respondents from North America purchase music, video and entertainment products through mobile phones.
- Male and female respondents are not concerned about lack of knowledge about mobile payments while making payments through mobile phones.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
Bitcoin is an experimental digital currency and also called as cryptocurrency. This digital currency enables instant peer to peer transactions, worldwide payments with very low or zero processing fees. ...
This Persistence Market Research report examines the Global mobile payment transaction market for the period 2015- 2020. The primary objective is to offer updates on the advancement in mobile applications ...