Table of Contents
This research, based on in-depth surveys collected from 113 pharmaceutical Phase I decision-makers, indicates that SGS Life Sciences out-performs customers’ expectations across a number of critical delivery drivers.
“Loyalty in the clinical research services industry is extraordinarily difficult to achieve,” explained Kevin Olson, CEO of Industry Standard Research. “The challenges associated with professional services industries and other highly regulated industries tend to lead to little differentiation among service providers. While SGS was not the only strong performer, their leadership across many Staff, Operational Excellence, and Financial factors place them in a very strong position,” Olson continued.
The 2014 CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase I Service Providers report is a comprehensive, Consumer Reports-style assessment of Phase I service providers that captures buyers’ experiences from around the globe. It provides Phase I delivery quality data for the following 27 CROs:
• Clinical Research Services (CRS)
• INC Research
• inVentiv Health Clinical
• Premier Research
• Quotient Clinical
• SGS Life Sciences
• Siro Clinpharm
• US Oncology
• WCCT Global
The report provides delivery quality data across the following 27 dimensions:
• Experience of the Phase I unit’s lead investigator
• Minimizing staff turnover
• Project manager quality
• Project team chemistry
• Scientific knowledge
• Therapeutic expertise
• Data quality
• Local market / Regulatory knowledge
• Meeting database lock timelines
• Meeting first patient / first visit timelines
• Meeting overall project timelines
• Offered innovative solutions
• Patient / volunteer recruitment
• Speed of site start-up
• Technology for real-time access to data
• Timely project communications
• Up-front contingency planning, risk management
Organizational & Finance Characteristics
• Access to “unique” tests, machines, equipment
• Access to a broad range of services beyond clinic / volunteer management
• Access to patient populations
• Financial strength / stability
• Location of Phase I unit(s) in different global regions
• Location of Phase I unit(s) within your country
• Low cost
• Minimizing change orders
• Timely access to open bed / clinic space
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Highlights - Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the next ten years- Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan- Reviews current and emerging ...
Complete report $34,750. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100. Highlights - Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during ...
This new VPGMarketResearch.com comprehensive seven-country study identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years; examines trends ...