Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The global paper packaging market is expected to witness significant change in its competitive landscape over 2015-2025. We expect the BRIC markets to represent approximately 30% of global demand, as their economies further develop. Packaging sales in the emerging markets are expected to continue to show strong growth as increasing consumption and demand for consumer goods continue to drive the need for more sophisticated packaging, mostly due to a growing middle class.
Visiongain predicts the global packaging market to reach $268.70 billion in 2015 with an AGR of 4.8%. Positive growth is anticipated for the global market for paper-based packaging over the next decade. Growth in the paper packaging market is expected to be driven, in particular, by the developing nations in Asia. Growth in these nations will result from overall strong economies as well as burgeoning food processing sectors and an increased presence of multinational companies in these regions of the market.We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View of the global paper packaging market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 243 page report provides 208 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future paper packaging prospects.
- Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the paper packaging sector.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the paper packaging sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Peter Gilbert, Director of Marketing, Domtar Specialty Papers Group
- Pekka Jannari, VP Strategic Projects & Business Research, Metsa Group
- Discover sales predictions for the key paper type submarkets from 2015-2025
What are the secrets of the paper packaging industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these paper packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Corrugated Cases submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Paperboard submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Wrapping Paper submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Others submarket 2015-2025
- Discover sales predictions for the key end-use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the secrets of the paper packaging industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which end-use submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more ind
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources