Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The global industrial, bulk and transport packaging market is estimated to be worth $241.1 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow strongly to 2025. Although economies are still weak in some parts of the world, especially in the Euro area and in some emerging economies, the global economy is set to recover. Rising consumption will require more production and thus stimulate industrial activities. Furthermore, rising demand in the chemicals market, increased infrastructure and development work and rising consumption of industrial packaging products in the pharmaceutical industry will continue to be factors driving demand for industrial, bulk and transport packaging products. Packaging is an essential in the supply-demand chain as it protects goods from contamination during transportation and storage. The industrial, bulk and transport packaging market is likely to benefit from the further innovations and developments within the industry. With many economies recovering, developing countries emerging, industrial sectors developing across the globe, and the e-commerce market obtaining momentum the industrial, bulk and transport packaging market is expected to witness strong growth.
However, the industrial, bulk and transport packaging market does face limitations. Maturity in many key end-markets such as in some chemical product segments and environmental concerns over industrial packaging as well as transport challenges are some of the restraints to further market expansion.
What is the future of the Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this new 288 page report will inform you:
- View global industrial, bulk and transport packaging market forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- The report provides 231 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future industrial, bulk and transport packaging prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the industrial, bulk and transport packaging sector.
- View 4 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Paul Rankin, President of Reusable Industrial Packaging Association (RIPA)
- Keith Barnes, Chairman of The Packaging Society
- Jeremy Lagomarsino, VP of Business Development & Strategy at Berlin Packaging
- Jessica Lee, sales manager of overseas sales department in Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd.Discover sales predictions for the key materials submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the industrial, bulk and transport packaging industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 24 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 10,000 trusted sources