Table of Contents
The global fuel additives market is expected to reach an estimated value of $7.8 billion by 2019. The major drivers of the fuel additives are growing fuel demand, growing awareness among users egarding the benefits of fuel additives, demand of high fuel efficiency, and stringent regulations and emission standards adopted by various countries. The increasing penetration of Ultra-Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) is also expected to drive the demand of fuel additives, specifically in the emerging countries.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global fuel additives market by regions, applications, and functions and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Fuel Additives Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of the global fuel additives market, including the analysis of market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of the leading suppliers in the market. The study also includes the forecast of the global fuel additives market through 2019, segmented by regions, end user applications, and
functions as follows:
The global fuel additives market segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
The global fuel additives market segmented by end user applications:
- Others (Aviation Fuel, Marine Fuel, and Heating Oil)
The global fuel additives market segmented by functions:
- Deposit Control Additives
- Cetane Improvers
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Lubricity Improvers
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the majority of segments of the global fuel additives market will have strong growth during 2014-2019. The cetane improvers segment is growing at a greater pace, followed by the corrosion inhibitors and deposit control additives segments. Afton Chemical Corporation, Lubrizol, Innospec Inc., Infineum International Ltd., and BASF SE are some of the suppliers of fuel additives. The industry players are going for partnership and strategic alliances and focusing on development of new fuel additive products to meet the constantly changing industry demands of customers.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “The Global Fuel Additives Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global fuel additives market size estimation in terms of volume (KT) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global fuel additives market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global fuel additives market size by various application segments such as gasoline, diesel and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global fuel additives market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global fuel additives suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global fuel additives in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fuel Additives market is accounted for $5.98 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.16 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.3%. The factors such as rising ...
The global fuel additives market was valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2015. The market is projected to reach USD 9.06 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.80% during the forecast period. The US EPA defines ...
The North America Fuel Additives market is projected to reach $2,428.9 million by 2020. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The major market drivers in this ...