Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Hepatitis C treatments – your guide to medical needs, R&D trends and future drug revenues
Discover the future of treating hepatitis C virus (HCV). Now you can get sales forecasts and explore that industry’s research and development. See where the money lies from 2014. And find where that technology heads.
Visiongain’s new guide predicts those revenues to 2025 at overall world, submarket, product and national level. Its purpose is to help you stay ahead in data, news and analysis on those therapies. It examines medical, technological and commercial potentials and opportunities.
Can that that large, profitable market sustain revenue growth? Please read on to explore HCV medicines and their producers, seeing how high that industry’s sales can go.Forecasts and other analyses to help your research, knowledge and influence
Avoid struggles to find business information on that viral infection. Instead discover what’s happening in technology and demand for therapy. With our investigation you can make your research, appraisals and commercial decisions on hepatitis C treatments quicker and easier.
- Who is the company with the highest expected revenue from 2015 to 2025?
- What technologies give the most promising candidates for new drugs?
- Where lie the best geographical opportunities for selling those antivirals?
- Why will the HCV drug market expand, and what limits its sales growth?
- When will that industry achieve fastest expansion and peak revenues?
- How will companies overcome challenges in serving regulators, patients and payers?
Besides sales predictions to 2025, our study presents recent results, growth rates, market shares and discussions. You get 69 tables, 53 charts and two interviews with authorities.Forecasting of the world HCV therapy market and its segments
Our report predicts overall world revenue to 2025 for those anti-infective drugs. There you also find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for two submarkets at world level:
- Oral antiviral agents
- Interferons for treating that disorder.
For treating that infectious disease, especially of the liver, discover how competition and technological advances shape the industry. So benefit your reputation for commercial knowledge. And find where the most money and best prospects for commercial growth exist.
Also assess leading pharmaceutical brands for tackling those chronic infections.Forecasts for HCV medicines – see potentials for top brands
How will six leading and three emerging drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of nine agents:
- Sovaldi (sofosbuvir)
- Olysio (simeprevir)
- Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a)
- Incivek and related brands (telaprevir)
- PegIntron (peginterferon alfa-2b)
- Victrelis (boceprevir)
- Harvoni (ledipasvir and sofosbuvir)
- Daklinza (daclatasvir)
- Sunvepra (asunaprevir).
Those analyses show you how high sales can go. There find products and years with highest predicted expansion and revenues. You hear what’s happening. And you deepen your understanding of trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
In that work you also find national revenue predictions.Healthcare in regional markets – what outlooks for that business?
Our investigation also shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 countries:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest revenues, demand and potential sales. Explore progress, needs and opportunities, seeing how you can gain.
And how do changes, challenges and technological advances affect that industry and market?Forces, events and issues – developments influencing those antiviral treatments
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources