Table of Contents
The global ski equipment industry is forecast to decline -0.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 1.5%. Currently, skis account for 60.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between ski fastenings (23.6%) and other ski equipment (16.1%).
Austria, France, Germany, Italy and United States represent the largest ski equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Morocco (11.5%), Sri Lanka (9.5%), Ecuador (9.2%), Malaysia (7.5%) and Peru (5.3%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for ski equipment in the world. Along with a global ski equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall ski equipment market size, 2008-2019
- Ski equipment market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall ski equipment market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall ski equipment market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall ski equipment market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Other ski equipment
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the ski equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the ski equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the ski equipment market in the world to 2019
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
EMEA Free-to-air Service Market: Overview Free-to-air service refers to audio and audio-visual content broadcasted free of cost to radio sets and television sets. This implies that the unencrypted form ...
Neuromarketing Solutions Market (Technology - Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI), Electroencephalography (EEG), Eye Tracking, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetoencephalography (MEG)) ...
Smartphone, tablet PC, laptops/PC and television are the multi screens currently discussed in the report. They are also called the Four-screen market and as such a nascent field compared to the huge television ...