Table of Contents
The self-organizing network (SON) has created a lot of buzz in today’s complicated cellular networks. The SON technology is essential to plan, configure, organize, optimize network performance, and to provide self-healing functionalities. These are the automated networks which are being able to monitor the network performance on their own. Self-organizing network minimizes operating expenditure and capital expenditure by reducing human involvement and by optimizing use of available resources. The increasing demand for broadband services is a key driving factor for the growth of the SON market. There are several other factors such as increasing deployment of LTE, reduced cost of installation and management, and CAPEX and OPEX savings; which helps to drive the growth of SON market. Surge in data driven services, a trend in self-organizing network is expected to continue in the next few years. But such services require higher bandwidth and greater speed for operation. The requirement of large bandwidth is a major challenge for SON market.
The self-organizing network market report analyzes the market by revenue source, architecture type, network type, technology, and geography. SON software and services are the two sources of revenue for SON vendors. The architecture type segment includes distributed SON, centralized SON, and hybrid SON. The network types include HetNet, mobile core, and mobile backhaul. SON for different wireless cellular technologies include 2G, 3G, and 4G/LTE. The report also provides the geographic view for major regions i.e. the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). In this report— the drivers, restraints, and opportunities has been covered and are described briefly along with their impact on the self-organizing network market.
The self-organizing network market has the largest market in the North America. APAC and ROW are estimated to grow at a highest CAGR from 2014 to 2020. The key players in the market include Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), Amdocs Ltd. (U.S.), Ericsson (Sweden), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Nokia Solutions and Networks (Finland), Reverb Networks (U.S.), Eden Rock Communications (U.S.), and Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Singapore).
- The total market size in terms of value for the self-organizing network market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 10.07% between 2014 and 2020
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to revenue source, architecture type, network type, technology, and geography along with, their respective revenue
- Porter’s Five Forces framework has been utilized along with, the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight regarding the self-organizing network market
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the self-organizing network market have been detailed in this report
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major architecture type, network type, technology, and geography markets to give an overall view of the self-organizing network market
- A detailed competitive landscape which includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of the individual companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...