Table of Contents
The report titled “Indonesia Real Estate Market Outlook to 2018 – Expected Burst in Demand Influenced by Bubble Fears” provides a comprehensive analysis of the of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the Jabodebek, Banten, Bandung, Surabaya and Bali Real Estate market as the five major provinces that has been taken as key segments of the market. the market size for these provinces have been independently calculated for the Residential, commercial, retail, hotel and Industrial segment The report also entails a detailed analysis on Indonesia online real estate market with insights on the market assessment of the online real estate sector of Indonesia. The report also highlights the Indonesia Real estate financing market, its functioning and the trends of real estate financing market over the years. Moreover, the report also includes scenario analysis depicting the subjective future predictions of the market. The report discusses the market share of major real estate developers in Indonesia along with the detailed explanation of the various macro and industry factors which are driving the growth of the market for these major provinces and segments of real estate market.
Indonesia property sector has shown robust growth owing to the country’s expanding middle class supported by a low interest rate regime and vigorous national economic growth. The primary reason behind escalation of the Indonesian property market stemmed from the surge in demand which was backed by higher consumer confidence. This has considerably grown owing to optimism towards the upcoming legislative and presidential elections in 2014
In the recent years, there has been an important shift which occurred in the larger cities of Indonesia such as Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya. These cities are dominated by the presence of skyscrapers in the form of apartments and offices space where the Central business districts have seen the major property development. In Jakarta, the property market was so buoyant that in 2013, about ~ of all new real estate projects were sold before actual construction, transpiring the demand to exceed that of supply.
The Indonesia real estate market consists of residential, commercial, retail, hotel and industrial estate sectors. Among these sectors, the residential real estate sector has performed exceptionally well in response to increasing demand for luxury properties and mid size properties. This market was valued at USD ~ million in 2013 which has grown from USD ~ million in 2008. The market has inclined at a CAGR of ~ during the period of 2008-2013 with the major growth originating from Jakarta real estate market. A combination of strong domestic demand and low interest rate regime is considered to be the reason behind this growth which is expected to continue in the upcoming years.
In Indonesia real estate market, Jabodebek has been the largest segment in terms of contribution of area and revenues in the overall Indonesia real estate market. Jabodebek residential sector is renowned as one of the brightest accommodation spots in Indonesia, which has emerged as the top investment destinations for the domestic investors. The city is mainly dominated by the luxury apartments which allures the elite class population of the country. In 2013, Jabodebek real estate market overwhelming growth was headed by the resilient economic growth and rising investor confidence which further propelled the real estate market to grow by 29.8% in 2013 and to register revenue of USD ~ million.
In Indonesia, online property portals are increasingly becoming a tool for research on buying, selling or leasing residential, commercial, retail and other kind of properties. The majority of the users in this market pertain to the age group of 45 years or younger, who usually buys property for their own use. The economy of Indonesia has showcased significant progress of private housing markets and market systems for financing home purchases. Financing decisions plays a foremost role in the real estate market, as real estate transactions involve a large amount of cash flows, which is usually funded by external sources.
The Indonesia property market will remain in a good shape with marginal fluctuations expected to occur during 2014 owing to economic and political fluctuations lying ahead. The prices for every segment have nearly doubled since the past three years in majority of the regions and will continue to augment in the short term future. Despite these the market in the future was likely to reach USD ~ million in 2018 and is projecting to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% during the period 2014-2018.
Indonesia real estate market has been primarily dominated by ten major real estate developers, accounting for ~ share in the total market revenues.
The leading contributor to the Indonesia’s real estate market is Lippo Karawaci, whose market share was recorded at ~ in 2013. The company has depicted an inclining share since 2008, owing to its impressive portfolio of innovative and quality projects. The other largest company, Bumi Serpong Damai has contributed ~ share in the Indonesia real estate market, followed by Ciputra development with a share of ~ in 2013.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of the Indonesia Real Estate Market
- The market size, trends and developments and future projections of the Jabodebek Market comprising Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Hotel and Retail Sector
- The market size, trends and developments and future projections of the Banten Market comprising Residential, Industrial, Hotel and Retail Sector
- The market size, trends and developments and future projections of the Bandung Market comprising Residential, Commercial, Hotel and Retail Sector
- The market size, trends and developments and future projections of the Surabaya Market comprising Residential, Commercial and Retail Sector
- The market size, trends and developments and future projections of the Bali Hotel Market
- The market size of the Indonesia Online Real Estate Market
- Competitive Landscape of the major players operating in Indonesia Online real estate market
- Overview on Indonesia Real Estate Financing Market incorporating housing loans to Indonesia real estate sector, interest rates and sources of financing for residential property buyers and for developers
- Market segmentation of the dairy food market on the basis of types of dairy food products.
- Market share and detailed company profiles of the major developers in Indonesia Real Estate Market
- Government Regulations in Indonesia Real Estate Market
- Future outlook and projections of the Indonesia Real Estate Market on the basis of revenues.
- Opportunity Analysis of Indonesia Real Estate market, in the form of Analyst Recommendations
- Detailed analysis of Macroeconomic Variables affecting the Indonesia Real Estate Market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
In India, Real Estate is the second largest employer after Agriculture. In past years, Real Estate sector is growing with a CAGR of 30%, making it a marvelous market for investment. Real Estate Industry ...
The real estate market in Iran is poised for growth at an estimated CAGR of XX.X% over the period from 2016 to 2021. The projected market value of the real estate sector in 2021 is USD XXXX.XX million. ...
Self Storage and Miniwarehouse Real Estate, Including Operations, Investment and REITs Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 531130 Vital ...