Table of Contents
“Cigarettes in Bosnia-Herzegovina” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Bosnia-Herzegovina Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- By 2008 it had fallen to represent only 5.1% of total sales. Since then, however, a deteriorating economic situation and rising prices have stimulated this market with volumes up to 2.8 billion pieces in 2013, equivalent to 30% of total sales.
- By the end of 2012 sales had fallen to 8,260 million pieces, 12.7% lower than the previous year and this downward trend accelerated in 2013, volumes contracting by a further 21.4% with January 2014 seeing a complete revision of the duty system.
- ERC forecasts volumes down to 4.93 billion pieces in 2023, a fall of 24.2% on current levels, with per capita consumption down to 1,283 pieces.
- “Cigarettes in Bosnia-Herzegovina” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Bosnia-Herzegovina. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Bosnia-Herzegovina, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Market Overview The global E-cigarette market has gained significant attraction among tobacco smokers in recent years, owing to lesser health concerns related to it. E-cigarettes, also known as electronic ...
In 2014, According to WHO there are 466 brands producing E-cigarettes and in 2013 $3 billion was spent on it globally. The sale of E-cigarettes is estimated to increase by a factor of 17 by 2030. E-Cigarettes ...
Despite the presence of large number of smokers in the region, the e-cigarette and vaporizer market in APAC is at a nascent stage, with a large percentage of the popular still oblivious of the product. ...