Table of Contents
Source Market Insights; Canada provides an overview of the Canadian outbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of Canadian tourists going abroad, their spending habits and main destination markets.
- Although most Western countries have struggled to record positive outbound tourism owing to weak economic conditions, Canada has been a relatively strong performer, with the total number of outbound trips reaching close to 33 million in 2013.
- In Canada, it is common to travel during the winter months, with Florida in the US and Mexico being amongst the most popular destinations.
- Baby boomers are the largest outbound travel group amongst Canadians with cruise tourism becoming increasingly popular.
- As charter and LCC flights are taking a bigger share of Canada's airline market, prices of flight tickets are falling and this having a positive effect on outbound tourism.
- The US is the main source market, accounting for over 70% of all Canadian outbound trips. Travel to the US is growing faster than non-US travel
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Canadian outbound tourism sector
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entireCanadian outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns of Canadian tourist abroad
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in theCanadianoutbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...