Table of Contents
Range Resources Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Range Resources Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Range Resources Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Range Resources Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Range Resources Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Range Resources Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Range Resources Corporation (Range Resources or ‘the company’) is an independent natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and oil company. Range Resources primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and employed around 990 people as on January 1, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $1,912 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 11.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,149.9 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $393.7 million in FY2013. The net profit was $634.4 million in FY2014, compared to the net profit of $115.7 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Range Resources Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Range Resources Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Range Resources Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Shin Shin Natural Gas Co., Ltd. (Shin Shin) is an oil and gas company that supplies natural gas through pipelines. The company offers products such as gas safety and disaster prevention series, ...
Summary Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNGL) is a natural gas company that plans, constructs, and operates liquefied natural gas plants in Western Australia. The company uses optimised single mixed refrigerant ...
Summary Corning Natural Gas Corporation (Corning Natural Gas) is a natural gas distribution company that provides natural gas, transportation, storage and other energy services. The company provides custome ...