Table of Contents
Global Civil Engineering
Global Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global civil engineering market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The engineering industry excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2015 annual rate.
The global civil engineering sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,910.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.8% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $4,445.4bn by the end of 2021.
The performance of the civil engineering sector is highly sensitive to the impact of monetary policies on interest rates and, consequently, on the availability favourable business rates on loans to the sector. The sector also depends on sizable projects financed by governments such as the construction of new airports, bridges, roads etc.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcivil engineering market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global civil engineering market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global civil engineering market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global’s civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...