Table of Contents
Leisure Attractions in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The leisure attractions sector includes revenues generated by recreational attractions, such as museums, historical sites, and similar institutions, and amusement parks and arcades. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese leisure attractions sector is expected to generate total revenues of $6,792.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- Theme parks are increasingly popular in China now. Leisure activities are in high demand.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the leisure attractions market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the leisure attractions market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key leisure attractions market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China leisure attractions market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China leisure attractions market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China leisure attractions market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China leisure attractions market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's leisure attractions market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A pleasure craft (or leisure boat) is a boat which is used for personal, family, and sometimes sportsmanlike recreation. It is designed for and capable of moving in water with a maximum length of up to ...
With increase in lifestyle disease due to obesity and stress, alternative sports have emerged as a viable substitute to mainstream sports such as football, basketball, etc. The US government, in collaboration ...
Despite their relative affluence, consumers slowed their spending in recent years as a result of a sluggish economy and declining levels of disposable income. Consumers have also reduced borrowing and ...