Table of Contents
Online Retail in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan online retail market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan online retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Japan online retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Japan online retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan's online retail market?
Online retail includes all sales of the relevant category that take place over the Internet, irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play Internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
The Japanese online retail sector had total revenues of $40,242.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1% between 2011 and 2015.
The electrical and electronics segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $11,344.8m, equivalent to 28.2% of the sector's overall value.
Japanese consumers are big fans of loyalty programs, which offer numerous ways to save as you spend, and can influence shopping habits. Rakuten is taking advantage of this trend, with its Super Points loyalty program is seeing huge success.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
B2B Expansion and M&A by Suppliers and Growing Participation of Traditional Players are the Key Developments This strategic market insight covers the competitive profiling of automotive eRetailers in ...
Transformative Business Models Enabling Amazon, eBay Dominance Since the introduction of eCommerce, the automotive aftermarket has been undergoing a paradigm shift, considering the market dynamics. The ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...