Table of Contents
Leisure Attractions in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The leisure attractions sector includes revenues generated by recreational attractions, such as museums, historical sites, and similar institutions, and amusement parks and arcades. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The UK leisure attractions sector is expected to generate total revenues of $7,176.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- Warm summers and winters have boosted people’s demand for outdoor activities in recent years. The amusement parks have certainly benefited from such demands, resulting strong growth in the sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the leisure attractions market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the leisure attractions market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key leisure attractions market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom leisure attractions market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the United Kingdom leisure attractions market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom leisure attractions market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom leisure attractions market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's leisure attractions market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Helping hand: Following budget cuts, operators rely more on volunteers and memberships Libraries, Museums & Cultural Activities in the UK This industry is comprised of libraries, archives, museums, art ...
Here you will find information on thousands of art museums, art and antique dealers, public galleries, universities and art associations, auctioneers, restorers, art publishers, art periodicals, art book ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Museums is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create a broad and comprehensive diagnostic ...