Table of Contents
Steel in Spain
Steel in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The Spanish steel market had total revenues of $7,502.8m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -1.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 14,844.7 thousand metric tons in 2015.
Growth in steel production reflected a wider increase in industrial production within the country.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Spain steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Spain steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Spain's steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
China favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, to get Chinese investments; ...