Table of Contents
Steel in China
Steel in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The Chinese steel market had total revenues of $373,710.7m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -9.7% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 803,823.0 thousand metric tons in 2015.
China dominates the global steel market, accounting for around half of the overall production volume and value.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in China's steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
China favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, to get Chinese investments; ...