Table of Contents
Steel in Germany
Steel in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The German steel market had total revenues of $21,569.0m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.1% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -0.9% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 42,675.7 thousand metric tons in 2015.
Germany is the largest steel producer in the EU and the seventh largest in the world. The steel sector supplies around 20% of the input purchases for machine construction, about 12% of which goes to the automotive industry.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Germany steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Germany's steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Magnets and Magnetic Materials in US$ by the following Product Segments: Soft Magnetic Materials (Soft Ferrite, & Electrical Steel), and Permanent Magnets ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Steel Wire in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Carbon Steel Wire (Plain, Plated/Coated with Zinc, & Other Coated), Alloy Steel Wire, and Stainless ...