Table of Contents
Steel in South Korea
Steel in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The South Korean steel market had total revenues of $32,391.0m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -12.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 69,670.5 thousand metric tons in 2015.
Weaker export markets are negatively impacting the manufacturing industry in South Korea, which in turn is constraining steel demand within the county.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Korea economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Korea steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the South Korea steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in South Korea's steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Magnets and Magnetic Materials in US$ by the following Product Segments: Soft Magnetic Materials (Soft Ferrite, & Electrical Steel), and Permanent Magnets ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Steel Wire in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Carbon Steel Wire (Plain, Plated/Coated with Zinc, & Other Coated), Alloy Steel Wire, and Stainless ...