Table of Contents
The NAFTA Apparel Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA apparel retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA apparel retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA apparel retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The apparel retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $406.3 billion in 2014.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.4% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the apparel retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $375.1 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $26.1 and $5.1 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the apparel retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $457.6 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $30.0 and $5.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA apparel retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA apparel retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA apparel retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA apparel retail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Babies' Garment Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for babies' ...
The report package World Clothing Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for clothing in the ...
The report package Babies' Garment Market in Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for babies' ...