Table of Contents
The G8 Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 car manufacturing market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 car manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 car manufacturing market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $468.2 billion in 2014 to the global car manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $555.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the car manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $132.1 billion in 2014. This was followed by Germany and the US, with a value of $102.2 and $93.5 billion, respectively.
Japan is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $157.0 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Germany with expected values of $124.0 and $105.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 car manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 car manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 car manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 car manufacturing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
This 360 View Update discovers consumers' mobile activities in the vehicle and their attitudes and concerns about their in-car experiences. It provides data and recommendations for software developers, ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...