Table of Contents
The BRIC Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC car manufacturing market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC car manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC car manufacturing market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the car manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $251.0 billion in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.7% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the car manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $170.1 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $35.2, $27.5, and $18.2 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $279.6 billion in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $28.8, $26.3 and $21.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC car manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC car manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC car manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC car manufacturing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
This 360 View Update discovers consumers' mobile activities in the vehicle and their attitudes and concerns about their in-car experiences. It provides data and recommendations for software developers, ...
“Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR ...