Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five forest products market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $418,484.4 million to the global forest products industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $576,979.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the forest products industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $228,628.6 million in 2013. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $126,773.3 and $43,823.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the forest products industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $347,511.0 million in 2018, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $157,015.2 and $48,290.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five forest products market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the emerging five forest products market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Forestry and Related Services Sector : South Africa has 1.27 million hectares of afforested land managed by private timber companies, small growers on land held by traditional authorities, community ...
Evergreen performance: Rising timber prices and construction activity have boosed revenue Abstract Forestry & Logging in the UK Firms in this industry are involved in a wide range of forestry and logging ...
Abstract Logging in China The Logging industry in China purchases and leases harvesting equipment and machinery from relevant service providers and uses them to fell trees. Simple further processing procedures ...