Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Forest Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian forest products market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian forest products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian forest products market with forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian forest products market had a total market value of $13,543.6 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.1% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the forest products industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $10,667.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $1,993.2 and $882.6 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the forest products in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $11,694.7 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $2,305.1 and $948.2 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian forest products market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian forest products market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian forest products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China soft wood product and other wood product manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the soft wood product and other wood product manufacturing industry, to get Chinese ...
Finished wood products manufacturing include establishments engaged in manufacturing other wood products such as wooden windows and doors, cabinets, kitchenware and wooden mobile homes, and other products. ...
This report forecasts US wood coatings demand in US dollars at the manufacturers' level to 2020. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: stain, paint, sealer, and primer. Total demand is also ...