Table of Contents
The G8 Steel industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size value, volume 2010-14 and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 steel market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 steel market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 steel market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $268,944.8 million in 2014 to the global steel industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $331,182.6 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the steel industry, with market revenues of $72,713.9 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $69,719.6 and $49,808.2 million, respectively.
Japan is expected to lead the steel industry in the G8 nations with a value of $87,580.9 million in 2016, followed by the US and Russia with expected values of $87,350.7 and $64,221.4 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 steel market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 steel market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 steel market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
China favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, to get Chinese investments; ...