Table of Contents
The Scandinavian Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian defense spending
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian defense spending market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian defense spending market with forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian defense spending market had a total market value of $18.3 billion in 2013. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the defense spending industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $7.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $6.5 and $4.6 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the defense spending in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $9.2 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $7.5 and $4.2 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian defense spending market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian defense spending market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian defense spending market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian defense spending market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...