Table of Contents
Global Renewable Energy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value, volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global Renewable Energy
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global Renewable Energy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global Renewable Energy market with five year forecasts
The global renewable energy market had total revenue of $790,515.2m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6% between 2010 and 2014.
Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 9.9% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 5,427.2 TWh in 2014.
More and more nations are setting ambitious green energy targets and establishing concrete plans to reach those targets.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global renewable energy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global renewable energy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global renewable energy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the French Passenger Rail market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...