Table of Contents
The G8 Defence Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defence spending market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defence spending market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key defence spending market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 defence spending market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 8 countries contributed $995.6 billion in 2013 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.1% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,044.3 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 1% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $640.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Russia and France, with a value of $87.8 and $61.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $611.2 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and the UK with expected values of $149.2 and $66.2 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 defence spending market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 defence spending market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defence spending market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 defence spending market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...