Table of Contents
The BRIC Water Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC water utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC water utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC water utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the water utilities industry and had a total market value of $127.9 billion in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.3% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the water utilities industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $61.7 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $32.0, $23.5, and $10.8 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the water utilities industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $72.4 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $45.9, $32.9 and $13.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC water utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC water utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC water utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC water utilities market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Four Essential Steps at the Backbone of Decentralization and Privatization will Enable Water Business Sustainability In Southeast Asia (SEA), 5 major challenges are identified in water utility sectors, ...
This study covers the world outlook for industrial water utilities across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...
Water and Wastewater Utilities Undergoing Privatization are Expected to Trade-in Conventional Treatment Systems in Favor of Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis The Southeast Asia (SE Asia) Membrane Technologies ...