Table of Contents
The NAFTA Water Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA water utilities market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA water utilities market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA water utilities market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The water utilities industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $285.9 billion in 2014.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the water utilities industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $203.1 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $70.6 and $12.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the water utilities industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $260.2 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $80.6 and $14.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA water utilities market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA water utilities market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA water utilities market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA water utilities market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Four Essential Steps at the Backbone of Decentralization and Privatization will Enable Water Business Sustainability In Southeast Asia (SEA), 5 major challenges are identified in water utility sectors, ...
About Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Fresh water is less than 1% of the total water available on earth. This percentage is declining due to a number of reasons that are mostly manmade, including depletion ...
Scope of the Report The report titled “The U.S. Drainage & Water Pipe Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2016-2020)” provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. drainage & water pipe market with detailed ...