Table of Contents
Global Residential Mortgages industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global residential mortgages
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global residential mortgages market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential mortgages market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global residential mortgages market with forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global residential mortgages market had total balances outstanding of $25,744.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2009 and 2013.
As less developed regions of the world increasingly modernize and prosper, a larger consumer market for mortgages has been established which means that despite the global slowdown, the global residential mortgage market has maintained growth.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $31,097.1bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global residential mortgages market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global residential mortgages market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global residential mortgages market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...