Table of Contents
WealthInsight's "Union Investment Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Investment Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Investment Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Investment Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Union Investment Group is a wealth and asset management company, majority owned by the DZ Bank in Germany. Union Investment Group provides a broad range of private wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and asset management services to institutional clients. The company offers a wide range of investment solutions in various asset classes and investment styles: equity, fixed-income, money market, alternative investments and quantitative structured funds. The company's retail funds and are licensed for sale in major European countries. Its institutional client base includes banks, pension funds, insurance companies, church organizations, industrial corporations and non-profit organizations such as foundations and trade associations. Its service offerings include capital preservation strategies, customized asset management solutions and portfolio diversification across various asset classes. The company has a presence across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, Poland and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Synopsis Timetric's "Liechtensteinische Landesbank Private Clients : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains ...
Synopsis Timetric's "JM Financial Private Wealth Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Northern Trust Wealth Management (NTRS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company ...