Table of Contents
“This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the US packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for eight key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and the US business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
- The US packaging industry was valued at US$151 billion in 2014, witnessing an increase of 2.0%compared to 2013.
- The Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute (PMMI) valued packaging machinery shipments at US$7.7 billion in 2011. Compared to 2010, the value of packaging machinery shipments grew by 19%, whilst exports increased by 16%, offsetting the decline observed during the recession period.
- The Glass Packaging Institute (GPI) valued the US Glass container industry at US$5.2 billion in 2014. Glass packaging is driven primarily by the alcoholic beverage segment, which accounts for 74% of total Glass container consumption.
- “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the US Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in the US packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within the US consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper andboard
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the US packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...