Table of Contents
Monthly Upstream Deals Review - December 2016
GlobalData’s “Monthly Upstream Deals Review - December 2016” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Top Buyers and Sellers, as well as Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last six months.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&As in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...
Oil And Gas