Table of Contents
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Italy. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Italian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Italy
- The size of Italian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- Italy Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides an overview of the private banking and wealth management sector.
- There were 257,379 HNWIs in Italy in 2015, who collectively held US$1.0 trillion in wealth.
- The Italian HNWI population decreased by 2.2% in 2015, following a 0.8% increase in 2014.
- The Italian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 11.2%, to reach 285,587 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 18.3% to reach US$1.2 trillion.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...