Table of Contents
This report presents data on the Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads consumption trends in Argentina. It analyzes Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads consumption volumes and values at market and category level.
It examines the components of change in the market for the historic (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) years by volumes and values, as well as the manner in which changes in consumer behavior have affected total volumes, values and the type of products chosen.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads Market in Argentina: Market Profile to 2018" provides data on Argentina Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads market, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand their own and their competitors' position in the market. Thus allowing them to use the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for overall Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads sales and which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
Key Features and Benefits
"Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads Market in Argentina: Market Profile to 2018" provides you with the following:
- Overall Oral Hygiene market analysis
- Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads market value by category
- Overall Oral Hygiene market analysis by volume
- Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads market volume by category.
Key Market Issues
- Gain insight into the Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads consumption in Argentina.
- Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided.
- Forecasts from 2014 to 2018 will allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global professional dental care market is valued at USD 769.3 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 961.0 million by 2021, with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2016-2021. The growth ...
About Electric Toothbrush The increase in the purchasing power of personal care products across the globe has led to an increase in the discretionary expenditure of people. People mostly spend money on ...
This study focuses on China’s Oral Care Products industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities ...