Product Synopsis This report presents data on the Eye Make-Up consumption trends in Venezuela. It analyzes Eye Make-Up consumption volumes and values at market and category level.
It examines the components of change in the market for the historic (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) years by volumes and values, as well as the manner in which changes in consumer behavior have affected total volumes, values and the type of products chosen.
Introduction and Landscape Canadean's "Eye Make-Up Market in Venezuela: Market Profile to 2018" provides data on Venezuela Eye Make-Up market, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand their own and their competitors' position in the market. Thus allowing them to use the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for overall Eye Make-Up sales and which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
Key Features and Benefits "Eye Make-Up Market in Venezuela: Market Profile to 2018" provides you with the following:
- Overall Make-up market analysis
- Eye Make-Up market value by category
- Overall Make-up market analysis by volume
- Eye Make-Up market volume by category.
Key Market Issues - Gain insight into the Eye Make-Up consumption in Venezuela.
- Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided.
- Forecasts from 2014 to 2018 will allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Table Of Contents
Eye Make-Up Market in Venezuela: Market Profile to 2018 Table of Contents 1 Introduction 1.1 What is this Report About? 1.2 Definitions 1.2.1 This report provides 2013 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2014 - 2018 1.2.2 Category Definitions 1.2.3 Distribution Channel Definitions 1.2.4 Volume Units